Harry replied

176 weeks ago

TAGG INFERNO 2.0 specs :
Bluetooth earphones with mic features ergonomic design, full call control, IPX4 water resistance and complete mobile device compatibility.
Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology with cutting edge components allows you to enjoy all genres of music without any lags.
Durable design and comfortable earbuds ensures that these wireless sports earphones always stay in place while the three sizes of earbuds to provide you the best fit.

techtoreview replied

176 weeks ago

After doing a lot of research & reading multiple reviews, I ended up purchasing a TAGG Inferno 2.0 Wireless Sports Bluetooth Headphones as they are the best in the best category. They offer a perfect balance in Budget & Sound quality. After using this headphone I can certainly say these are best at the given price
According to me, it has a fairly balanced bass and treble. Even at maximum volume, it doesn’t sound like a bad headphone.
The TAGG Inferno 2.0 ear plugs isolate sound effectively and so it's a pleasure listening to music while walking on a busy street. I listened to my favorites all time like Metallica, Guns & Roses and it performed fairly well as not all headphones & earphones give the perfect pleasure of listening to rock & metal with good bass & treble.
Please log in to post a reply.